Thursday, March 6, 2008

O' on bended knee is no way to be free.

wow. Into the Wild. what a freakin good movie, it's like the giant part of me who has this idea of the way I want to live but not sure if I'll ever have the guts to live it decided to be in a movie.... or something wierd like that. It totally went with this whole hippie side of me that's been growing for the last few years. And especially since I've been obsessing over this book, Irresistible Revolution..... I have so many ideas and am so enlightened everytime I read it. I already decided I'm gonna take a trip Summer of 09 to Philadelphia to spend 2 weeks with their homebase. It's basically a community where a bunch of people who live out God's love and all they do 24/7 is serve others around them. www.thesimpleway.com I THINK is the website. They don't have bills, they got rid of them pretty much and don't live on materialistic things. Hannah thinks it's a cult haha but it's far from it. And Mr. Shane Claiborne himself is one of the speakers lined up for cornerstone festival in July which i still don't have anyone to go with. :( I'll totally go by myself.

In other news, in other very very very strange and funny news: I'm pretty much gonna be on tv soon. There is a show on A&E called Intervention and Hannah wrote them about my mom and they are very interested in our story. We're getting our interviews and such on tape this weekend. It's awkward because it's not like, 'hey everybody, watch intervention... i'm gonna be on tv!'. but more like, 'hey everybody, don't watch A&E channel this such and such night'. My family's dirty laundry is pretty much gonna be aired on cable. hmmm.... we'll see what happens. Yeah apparently my mom is leaving rehab tomorrow, I guess that whole 4 days was too much. lamo. i hate talking about my mom, no vicitimizing myself here as if you can't already tell since i don't ever talk about it. anyways, moving on.

I think about california and i'm so nervous that so much has changed to the point that my trip i'll be seeing friends here and there but it will be so different that it would be too wierd to ever visit again after this. just a thought but probably wont happen. i guess since i suck so bad at phone calls i'll be buying a whole lot of 'i love oklahoma' t-shirts to make it up haha

me and brayden had auntie rachel is the best time last night. i took him all by myself to my aunts house, i was so freaked out the whole time, i kept looking back at him and making sure he was breathing ha. we listened to deftones on the way there (i did) and then we ate tacos my aunt made (i did) and then we watched american idol/ANTM (i did) and then went to braums and ate ice cream on the way home (i did). he's too cute, i can see his personality coming out. i loved working with kids and seeing their personalities come out slowly throughout the school year, such a beautiful process.

well, i'm working on saturday... suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkky. but not like i have anything else to do. on sunday we're (three's a company too gang) are going on another bike ride. we're gonna go to downtown (we were walking doooooooooooooownn townnnn yeahhhhh) and get sandwiches for lunch and hang out. (the heart hospital here donated massive amounts of pink bikes to the city and they are free and located everywhere, THEE coolest thing ever). last week me and ryan went on one and it was A-mazing. the bike trail we went on was something out of my most creavite imaginative thoughts when i was little. we went down this sidewalk to underneath a road bridge and out of nowhere was this tiny bright blue river with families playing football and running around. then it lead up hill and to the right and winded around the highway through a forest. no joke, tulsa's bike trails go all around the city though hidden arch ways of trees.... what more could a girl like me want.


too long of blog. ew.

No comments: